The Morris-Jumel Mansion was built in 1765 as a summer villa by Colonel Roger Morris and his wife, Mary Philipse. It is the oldest remaining house in Manhattan and is now a museum exploring over 200 years of New York history, art, and culture. The building is an early example of Palladian architecture in North America. Filled with period furnishings and reproductions of period carpets and wallpapers, the mansion’s Georgian interior is one of the finest in the country. In this model, enjoy this historic residence in holiday finery.