We’re happy to announce the release of the Capture App 2.0.7 in the iTunes store. If you haven’t already, be sure to update the app on your iPad to take advantage of our most recent features and fixes.
In addition to updated camera firmware, improved stability, reliability, and bug fixes, new features include:
- View total scans. Enables ability to view the total number of scans in a model in Floor Plan view.
- Move or delete scans. Tap and hold a scan in a model to move or delete it.
New Workshop features include:
- View a scan’s number on mouseover. This will make it quicker to turn scan locations on and off in Workshop.
- Hide annotations in bulk with a single click, helping you toggle large numbers of annotations quickly.
New features to the Matterport Portal (My.Matterport.com) include:
- View account information. Visit Account Settings > Account to view model hosting, processing, and active Collaborator information at a glance.
- Account history. View which models are included in your subscription plan and processing fees in Account Settings > Account.
- Payment history. View your payment history in Account Settings > Payment History (available to account Admins only).
If you have any questions or comments about new features, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.