3D for Travel & Hospitality
From vacation rentals, to hotels and event spaces, you can elevate the promotion of your business with 3D tours that increase bookings, drive higher occupancy rates, and increase engagement rates.
increase in bookings
greater engagement with 3D tours vs. 2D imagery
*Vacasa case study
The Waldorf Astoria is being artfully restored to its original Art Deco grandeur, marrying the classic with the modern. The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria are being offered as condominium residences for the very first time. We met with Dan Tubb, Senior Director of Sales for The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria, to hear the stories of its legendary halls, and about the exciting and opulent new residences.
Get the Matterport Advantage
A 3D walkthrough enables your guests to experience your property as if they were really there, going far beyond photographs and 360 tours, helping your property stand out from the competition.
With Matterport, your guests know what they are seeing online is actually how a space will look in real-life.
By providing the most realistic representation possible, guests feel more confident and more likely to book.
- Embed your 3D space on your website
- Increase web engagement by as much as 15%
- Increase conversion to bookings by as much as 14%
- Increase positive customer reviews
See how Vacasa increased rental conversions and separated themselves from their competition with Matterport.
By enabling planners to see and explore your venue in immersive 3D, you will save time on in-person visits and book more events.
- Reduce walkthrough requests by providing 3D tours that provide clients with a sense of actually being at your property
- Accelerate the booking process by letting prospects see and share the property with other stakeholders and get feedback without doing a site visit
- Produce better qualified leads for property managers by eliminating site visits with viewers who are not a fit for the property, while increasing the number of warm leads
- Set client expectations immediately and accurately
- Provide stakeholders with key success metrics
Matterport gives customers the flexibility to use the camera or capture method of their choice to ensure optimal results for the task at hand.
Different capture methods are better suited for some applications than others. Whether scanning spaces with a 3D camera, a 360° spherical camera, or iPhone, Matterport helps you create a high quality, immersive 3D model. You may even prefer to hire a 3D Pro.
A powerful suite of features.
Transform how you market and manage your properties with Matterport’s digital twin platform.
Improve viewer engagement by crafting a story about your space.
Collaborate, plan and share more easily with your team, vendors or customers.
Select add-ons designed for for industry professionals.
Access enterprise grade security and advanced admin features for teams of all sizes.
See it for yourself
Viewers are shown to be 300% more engaged with a Matterport 3D virtual tour than they are with 2D imagery.
Vacation Rentals & Hotels
Strengthen customer confidence in the booking experience by providing the most immersive, informational, and accurate representation of an available space as possible.
Find out how Blue Planet Surf Shop is driving business across every ocean with 3D reality capture.
Attract event planners with more informed booking decisions by offering a fully immersive, fully detailed 3D vision of the perfect venue.
See how Matterport helped online viewers experience The David Gilmour Guitar Collection exhibition.
Matterport not only elevates the value of your space, it also makes doing your job so much easier with a solution that creates assets for you automatically.
- Get a suite of assets with 3D walkthroughs, 4K print-quality photography and more
- Publish to VRBO and share easily on social media sites, such as Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Publish to Google Street View – give people the tour, straight from Google Search
- Embed your 3D space on your website
Find out how businesses are driving awareness using 3D event assets.
Learn how to get started with 3D scanning
Getting started with Matterport is quick and easy. Watch this video to learn how to start scanning small spaces, like the rooms in a residential property.
Already have a 360 camera? Sign up for a free account below and start scanning today!
Learn more about compatible cameras