Matterport for Government
Matterport’s groundbreaking 3D capture technology is now available to public sector agencies, NGOs, and federally-regulated industries. With Matterport for Government, you can use any compatible camera — including your smartphone — to create interactive, photorealistic, dimensionally-accurate 3D models, hosted in a Federally-compliant cloud.
Matterport for Government provides a turnkey solution for federal agencies to assess, manage, and improve their spaces’ operating condition—all online.
Military and other government locations can be captured and rendered into a highly-functional digital twin in just a few hours, enabling federal agencies to gain deeper insights into their buildings. The result? Improved efficiency, collaboration, and, ultimately, mission effectiveness.
State and Local Governments
From schools and universities to public utilities to health and safety institutions and beyond, agencies at state and local levels depend on reliable, efficient, and resilient built-world infrastructure.
Matterport’s 3D models can be used across a facility’s life cycle from design and construction to ongoing management. Additionally, digital twins can be used to create simulated training environments, assist in planning and wayfinding during emergency situations, and promote/manage smart-city development.
Get the Matterport Advantage
Upgrade your agency’s capabilities at every level by enabling your employees, contractors, and partner organizations to virtually collaborate within dimensionally-accurate digital twins of public sector spaces.
Public safety agencies, from local police and fire departments to federal intelligence agencies, can create complete, 3D representations of incident scenes to increase collaboration, streamline workflows, and improve physical security for both employees and communities alike.
- Reduce risk by spending less time on scene
- Minimize bias and human error
- Perform virtual training and enable greater collaboration within virtual spaces
- Capture as-builts and other documentation for pre-plans, code compliance, and wayfinding
- Incorporate into courtroom storytelling for more compelling evidence presentation for crime/fire scenes
- Comply with certification and agency standards (FedRAMP, etc.)
Engage with citizens and community
The mission of federal civilian agencies and most state and local governments is to support citizens with information, services, and emergency response. Expanding a government program’s physical presence with a digital one broadens how these services can be offered and consumed.
- Offer virtual access of high-interest landmarks, venues, and historic sites, available 24/7/365
- Sustain continuity of operations during COVID, adverse weather conditions, or other disruptions
- Expand accessibility to visitors as well as special-needs/handi-capable people
Matterport digital twins provide critical building intelligence, including measurements, dimensions, physical layout, real property locations, and other facility attributes that can decrease the cost of site surveying and as-built modeling by 80%.
- Integrate with agency systems and programs of record—Matterport’s API/SDK enables direct interface to Maximo, SAP, and Archibus
- Automate object recognition of real property asset types, and use Mattertags to label equipment for repairs, maintenance, and training
- Use 3D indoor mapping to train employees for wayfinding or orientation
- Optimize emergency planning and response to increase situational awareness for employees and first responders
A powerful suite of features
Collaborate efficiently with commenting and sharing integrated in your spaces.
Embed pop-up notes, links, videos, and e-commerce workflows in your 3D model.
Quickly and easily create high-quality tours of your 3D model.
Protect the privacy of people by blurring faces or personal information.
Photorealistic and fully interactive 3D floor plan perspective.
Google Street View
Put your business on the map by creating a media-rich experience.