Matterport is a company that is changing the virtual viewing arena. Being able to digitally show an office or retail space to better gauge a prospective buyer or tenant’s interest is a key advantage, and it’s also a handy feature for building engineers and architects. Matterport has raised over $58 million dollars and is backed by Qualcomm Ventures, Greylock Partners, and several others.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- La demande croissante de visites virtuelles dans l’immobilier commercial
- What's the difference between 360 and 3D 'digital twin' property tours?
- La visite virtuelle décolle avec French Bee
- Tips for any business taking full advantage of the digital twin toolbox
- Mattertags, mesures, snapshot, les modèles 3D qui font la différence