Three-dimensional walk-throughs have been helping sell homes of all sizes in Central Minnesota since at least late 2015. And the technology is not only providing new perspectives in the real estate industry — it's creating jobs. Lynnette Bauer operates 360 Real Estate Image out of Cold Spring. A 3-D technician she hired a few months ago scans properties with a Matterport camera — a device so far focused on real estate but with potential to affect multiple markets.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers