Today’s gamers and Pinterest fans are tomorrow’s home shoppers, and technology, real estate and retail firms are coming together to capture the market. In the not-too-distant future, bad home listing photos that show overcrowded rooms, dated wallpaper and Formica counters may look as vintage as the wallpaper. Developments in 3-D technology are just starting to show up in real estate listings and have the potential to make even the best two-dimensional photos look ho-hum by comparison.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers