Today’s gamers and Pinterest fans are tomorrow’s home shoppers, and technology, real estate and retail firms are coming together to capture the market. In the not-too-distant future, bad home listing photos that show overcrowded rooms, dated wallpaper and Formica counters may look as vintage as the wallpaper. Developments in 3-D technology are just starting to show up in real estate listings and have the potential to make even the best two-dimensional photos look ho-hum by comparison.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology