The way to selling a house is obviously showing it to the greatest amount of viewers. But how are you accomplishing this right now? If pounding a “For Sale” sign at the curb with agent papers is your answer, you may want to rethink your strategy. In the days before the Internet, that might have worked out just fine, but here, in 2016, you’ve got to up your ante. By having a virtual tour, you’ll be able to capture thousands more eyes than just putting up a sign. Even if you’re selling that cute yellow house with the picket fence on Main Street.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology