The way to selling a house is obviously showing it to the greatest amount of viewers. But how are you accomplishing this right now? If pounding a “For Sale” sign at the curb with agent papers is your answer, you may want to rethink your strategy. In the days before the Internet, that might have worked out just fine, but here, in 2016, you’ve got to up your ante. By having a virtual tour, you’ll be able to capture thousands more eyes than just putting up a sign. Even if you’re selling that cute yellow house with the picket fence on Main Street.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How to Get the Competitive Edge in Commercial Real Estate
- 2017 Halloween Contest Winners Announced
- Engage Home Buyers and Sellers with 3D Floor Plan Views
- The Incredible Benefits of 3D Scanning a Damaged Home, by Eric Overton, Matterport Service Partner
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home