The way to selling a house is obviously showing it to the greatest amount of viewers. But how are you accomplishing this right now? If pounding a “For Sale” sign at the curb with agent papers is your answer, you may want to rethink your strategy. In the days before the Internet, that might have worked out just fine, but here, in 2016, you’ve got to up your ante. By having a virtual tour, you’ll be able to capture thousands more eyes than just putting up a sign. Even if you’re selling that cute yellow house with the picket fence on Main Street.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- David Gilmour's guitar collection auction viewed with 3D reality capture
- Mettez votre bien en "Open House" grâce aux visites virtuelles
- Les nouvelles tendances dans le domaine de l'architecture durable et de la construction
- Tourisme & hospitalité : tirez avantage des réseaux sociaux pour votre hôtel
- Matterport et WeWork réunis pour parler de la technologie 3D