When Blake Krikorian first heard about 3D camera technology being developed by startup Matterport Inc., he thought about his favorite video games. “I wanted to scan my house and I wanted to drop it into ‘Call of Duty,’ so I’m fighting zombies in my own house,” said Mr. Krikorian, who invested in Matterport out of his personal investment and idea-creation entity id8 Group, which sold its project R2 Studios to the Xbox division of Microsoft last year.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers