A matte black robotic camera the size of a 1980s lunchbox sits atop a tripod. On its face, there are three 2D cameras and three 3D sensors. There’s a handle on one end sprouting from the left side of the device. Its handler hits a button on an iPad app, and it begins to move. Over the next 24 seconds, it will make six stops as it spins 360 degrees. The imagery data will be sent to the a room full of servers, turned from a point cloud into a textured 3D mesh, and returned to the tablet.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- La demande croissante de visites virtuelles dans l’immobilier commercial
- What's the difference between 360 and 3D 'digital twin' property tours?
- La visite virtuelle décolle avec French Bee
- Tips for any business taking full advantage of the digital twin toolbox
- Mattertags, mesures, snapshot, les modèles 3D qui font la différence