We visit San Francisco's Exploratorium science museum with Matterport, a company that makes a room scanning camera for creating interactive 3D spaces. Matterport co-founder Matt Bells explains how the camera combines scanned meshes with high-resolution imagery to create a highly detailed model of The Exploratorium's exhibit workshop. Explore the model here and here! (With special thanks to the Exploratorium, San Francisco, California)
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest
- The Best Way to Build Competitive Advantage in Multifamily Real Estate
- How Listing Agents Can Differentiate Themselves In 2018