We visit San Francisco's Exploratorium science museum with Matterport, a company that makes a room scanning camera for creating interactive 3D spaces. Matterport co-founder Matt Bells explains how the camera combines scanned meshes with high-resolution imagery to create a highly detailed model of The Exploratorium's exhibit workshop. Explore the model here and here! (With special thanks to the Exploratorium, San Francisco, California)
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers