Three-dimensional scanning startup Matterport has raised a $5.6 million Series A round to manufacture and sell a camera that creates three-dimensional images of spaces and objects. “Our goal is to scan the entire planet,” said Sundeep Peechu, an investor in Matterport via Felicis Ventures. Read More
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest