Three-dimensional scanning startup Matterport has raised a $5.6 million Series A round to manufacture and sell a camera that creates three-dimensional images of spaces and objects. “Our goal is to scan the entire planet,” said Sundeep Peechu, an investor in Matterport via Felicis Ventures. Read More
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology