Have you ever wanted to go to The Unit in Greenville, North Carolina? You know, Ryan Nyquist‘s ramp setup? We got an email from a company called Matterport that do 3D-virtual tour renderings and they recently spent some time inside The Unit. They hit us up with a link of the tour and figured you guys might just want to take a look around and experience the place. You can use your keyboard or mouse to click around and look in every direction. Think Google Street View, but more detailed. Man, we could really go for a session at that place right about now!
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- What's the difference between 360 and 3D 'digital twin' property tours?
- La visite virtuelle décolle avec French Bee
- Tips for any business taking full advantage of the digital twin toolbox
- Mattertags, mesures, snapshot, les modèles 3D qui font la différence
- L’importance de la capture 3D dans l’assurance et la restauration après des sinistres