The Alex Theatre’s backstage is off-limits to patrons, but a new 3D virtual tour of the historic venue lets anyone get a peek behind the curtains as well a dollhouse view of the auditorium. Montrose-based Realtor Kendyl Young uses a tech service called Matterport that features a specially designed camera. She takes lots of pictures and digitally stitches them together as a means to advertise properties for sale.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How to Get the Competitive Edge in Commercial Real Estate
- 2017 Halloween Contest Winners Announced
- Engage Home Buyers and Sellers with 3D Floor Plan Views
- The Incredible Benefits of 3D Scanning a Damaged Home, by Eric Overton, Matterport Service Partner
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home