The Alex Theatre’s backstage is off-limits to patrons, but a new 3D virtual tour of the historic venue lets anyone get a peek behind the curtains as well a dollhouse view of the auditorium. Montrose-based Realtor Kendyl Young uses a tech service called Matterport that features a specially designed camera. She takes lots of pictures and digitally stitches them together as a means to advertise properties for sale.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- La demande croissante de visites virtuelles dans l’immobilier commercial
- What's the difference between 360 and 3D 'digital twin' property tours?
- La visite virtuelle décolle avec French Bee
- Tips for any business taking full advantage of the digital twin toolbox
- Mattertags, mesures, snapshot, les modèles 3D qui font la différence