The Alex Theatre’s backstage is off-limits to patrons, but a new 3D virtual tour of the historic venue lets anyone get a peek behind the curtains as well a dollhouse view of the auditorium. Montrose-based Realtor Kendyl Young uses a tech service called Matterport that features a specially designed camera. She takes lots of pictures and digitally stitches them together as a means to advertise properties for sale.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Announcing the Matterport3D Research Dataset
- The Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey: A 3D virtual peek inside a home after the storm
- Behind the Scenes with Damien Leostic, VP of Product
- Guest Post: How Entrepreneurs Made $240,000 In Just One Year By Offering Matterport Services in Sweden
- All Generations Welcome: Capturing the Museum of Flight with Matterport