St. Paul real-estate agent Charles Neimeyer had an unusual companion last week as he looked over a two-story condo in the Summit-University neighborhood. His sidekick, a tripod-mounted multi-lens camera, resembles a Microsoft Xbox Kinect motion sensor.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest