Showing snapshots from vacations is nice, but what if you could use a phone or tablet to walk your friends through a three-dimensional reconstruction of Notre Dame or Angkor Wat, based on your photos? That’s just one application of “immersive” 3D imaging technology, which is coming to smartphones and tablets.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How the client experience is guiding real estate innovation
- Realities in Real Estate Series: How one real estate agency is increasing engagements with immersive listings
- Faites du monde de la photographie un monde en 3D
- Comment dépasser les attentes de vos clients ?
- La visite virtuelle pour faire la différence