Harlan Hambright, an architectural photographer, has made a complete, three-dimensional scan of the St. Simons Lighthouse. Using a specialized camera and software, Hambright has captured the sights of the 104-foot tower, and made the 3-D model available for lighthouse visitors.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How the client experience is guiding real estate innovation
- Realities in Real Estate Series: How one real estate agency is increasing engagements with immersive listings
- Faites du monde de la photographie un monde en 3D
- Comment dépasser les attentes de vos clients ?
- La visite virtuelle pour faire la différence