Google’s 200 Project Tango developer devices may only have just revealed their 3D-sensing smartphone abilities, but one company already tinkering with the sensor-packed handsets has shown off exactly what sort of thing they can do. Matterport already has a 3D mapping camera of its own, but the company has been demonstrating what its software can do on Project Tango to capture internal spaces into accurate models in moments.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest