Google’s 200 Project Tango developer devices may only have just revealed their 3D-sensing smartphone abilities, but one company already tinkering with the sensor-packed handsets has shown off exactly what sort of thing they can do. Matterport already has a 3D mapping camera of its own, but the company has been demonstrating what its software can do on Project Tango to capture internal spaces into accurate models in moments.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- La demande croissante de visites virtuelles dans l’immobilier commercial
- What's the difference between 360 and 3D 'digital twin' property tours?
- La visite virtuelle décolle avec French Bee
- Tips for any business taking full advantage of the digital twin toolbox
- Mattertags, mesures, snapshot, les modèles 3D qui font la différence