Google’s 200 Project Tango developer devices may only have just revealed their 3D-sensing smartphone abilities, but one company already tinkering with the sensor-packed handsets has shown off exactly what sort of thing they can do. Matterport already has a 3D mapping camera of its own, but the company has been demonstrating what its software can do on Project Tango to capture internal spaces into accurate models in moments.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology