Now, we’ve got an exclusive look in the video below at a real 3D indoor map of a room captured with one of the [Google ATAP Project Tango] prototype devices by Matterport. Matterport, which makes computer vision and perceptual computing solutions like software that maps and creates 3D reconstructions of indoor spaces, was one of the few partners Google chose to give an early prototype of the device to.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Announcing the Matterport3D Research Dataset
- The Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey: A 3D virtual peek inside a home after the storm
- Behind the Scenes with Damien Leostic, VP of Product
- Guest Post: How Entrepreneurs Made $240,000 In Just One Year By Offering Matterport Services in Sweden
- All Generations Welcome: Capturing the Museum of Flight with Matterport