Yesterday Google announced Project Tango, a prototype smartphone with a sophisticated 3D sensing system for mapping and tracking your surroundings. One day later, we’ve already got a sneak peek at the phone’s indoor modeling capabilities, courtesy of TechCrunch and Project Tango partner company Matterport.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Visite virtuelle : mettre en valeur les installations collectives des programmes immobiliers
- Are you marketing apartments? Capture communal facilities with a virtual tour
- Stéphane Plaza Immobilier utilise Matterport, regardez ce qu'ils pensent de nous !
- Exploring the natural partnership between property auctions & virtual tours
- How 3D tech is ensuring accuracy and transparency in the transaction