What do you get when you mix the eye of the Xbox, the legs of a tripod, and the brain of a MacBook? One Silicon Valley startup hopes it will conjure up the future of interior mapping. This fall, MatterPort is releasing a camera that can scan, compile, and make cloud-ready a 3-D model of your house, all in about 45 minutes. “We’re moving towards a world where people can send 3-D realities to each other,” says CEO Matt Bell. The pitch may sound a little New Agey, but with a $3,000 price point and simple iPad interface, the goal is practicality. Read More
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers