Iolani Palace announced Tuesday that it has partnered with LNG3D Hawaii to create the first 3D model of a Hawaii historic site that allows online visitors to virtually tour the iconic royal residence... LNG3D Hawaii, a subsidiary of Canada’s LNG Studios, created the 3D tour and doll house model using Matterport 3D scanning technology. Using proprietary software, the 3D scan creates an immersive experience for the interior space by gaining access to areas not typically allowed to the public.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How to Get the Competitive Edge in Commercial Real Estate
- 2017 Halloween Contest Winners Announced
- Engage Home Buyers and Sellers with 3D Floor Plan Views
- The Incredible Benefits of 3D Scanning a Damaged Home, by Eric Overton, Matterport Service Partner
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home