Iolani Palace announced Tuesday that it has partnered with LNG3D Hawaii to create the first 3D model of a Hawaii historic site that allows online visitors to virtually tour the iconic royal residence... LNG3D Hawaii, a subsidiary of Canada’s LNG Studios, created the 3D tour and doll house model using Matterport 3D scanning technology. Using proprietary software, the 3D scan creates an immersive experience for the interior space by gaining access to areas not typically allowed to the public.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers