Iolani Palace announced Tuesday that it has partnered with LNG3D Hawaii to create the first 3D model of a Hawaii historic site that allows online visitors to virtually tour the iconic royal residence... LNG3D Hawaii, a subsidiary of Canada’s LNG Studios, created the 3D tour and doll house model using Matterport 3D scanning technology. Using proprietary software, the 3D scan creates an immersive experience for the interior space by gaining access to areas not typically allowed to the public.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- The Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey: A 3D virtual peek inside a home after the storm
- Behind the Scenes with Damien Leostic, VP of Product
- Guest Post: How Entrepreneurs Made $240,000 In Just One Year By Offering Matterport Services in Sweden
- All Generations Welcome: Capturing the Museum of Flight with Matterport
- Guest Post: How we generated 65% more business with Matterport