That’s the vision of Matterport, a Mountain View startup that on Monday announced a $16 million round of financing from Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang and from venture capital firms to accelerate development of its 3-D computational photography technology.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How to Get the Competitive Edge in Commercial Real Estate
- 2017 Halloween Contest Winners Announced
- Engage Home Buyers and Sellers with 3D Floor Plan Views
- The Incredible Benefits of 3D Scanning a Damaged Home, by Eric Overton, Matterport Service Partner
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home