That’s the vision of Matterport, a Mountain View startup that on Monday announced a $16 million round of financing from Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang and from venture capital firms to accelerate development of its 3-D computational photography technology.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology