That’s the vision of Matterport, a Mountain View startup that on Monday announced a $16 million round of financing from Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang and from venture capital firms to accelerate development of its 3-D computational photography technology.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest