That’s the vision of Matterport, a Mountain View startup that on Monday announced a $16 million round of financing from Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang and from venture capital firms to accelerate development of its 3-D computational photography technology.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Announcing the Matterport3D Research Dataset
- The Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey: A 3D virtual peek inside a home after the storm
- Behind the Scenes with Damien Leostic, VP of Product
- Guest Post: How Entrepreneurs Made $240,000 In Just One Year By Offering Matterport Services in Sweden
- All Generations Welcome: Capturing the Museum of Flight with Matterport