At $4,500 each, Matterport’s virtual reality cameras aren’t ready to go mainstream yet. But with $30 million in new funding, CEO Bill Brown plans to push the use his Mountain View startup’s VR technology beyond the real estate sector where it has found early success.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology