At $4,500 each, Matterport’s virtual reality cameras aren’t ready to go mainstream yet. But with $30 million in new funding, CEO Bill Brown plans to push the use his Mountain View startup’s VR technology beyond the real estate sector where it has found early success.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How the client experience is guiding real estate innovation
- Realities in Real Estate Series: How one real estate agency is increasing engagements with immersive listings
- Faites du monde de la photographie un monde en 3D
- Comment dépasser les attentes de vos clients ?
- La visite virtuelle pour faire la différence