Matterport is looking to make taking photos for virtual reality environments as simple as pulling out your smartphone and launching an app. On Thursday, the imaging startup said it had raised US$30 million in funding and will use the money to develop software that lets people capture 360-degree images with mobile devices containing 3D sensors.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology