Matterport is looking to make taking photos for virtual reality environments as simple as pulling out your smartphone and launching an app. On Thursday, the imaging startup said it had raised US$30 million in funding and will use the money to develop software that lets people capture 360-degree images with mobile devices containing 3D sensors.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Announcing the Matterport3D Research Dataset
- The Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey: A 3D virtual peek inside a home after the storm
- Behind the Scenes with Damien Leostic, VP of Product
- Guest Post: How Entrepreneurs Made $240,000 In Just One Year By Offering Matterport Services in Sweden
- All Generations Welcome: Capturing the Museum of Flight with Matterport