Matterport is looking to make taking photos for virtual reality environments as simple as pulling out your smartphone and launching an app. On Thursday, the imaging startup said it had raised US$30 million in funding and will use the money to develop software that lets people capture 360-degree images with mobile devices containing 3D sensors.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- La demande croissante de visites virtuelles dans l’immobilier commercial
- What's the difference between 360 and 3D 'digital twin' property tours?
- La visite virtuelle décolle avec French Bee
- Tips for any business taking full advantage of the digital twin toolbox
- Mattertags, mesures, snapshot, les modèles 3D qui font la différence