Matterport is looking to make taking photos for virtual reality environments as simple as pulling out your smartphone and launching an app. On Thursday, the imaging startup said it had raised US$30 million in funding and will use the money to develop software that lets people capture 360-degree images with mobile devices containing 3D sensors.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Tips for Turning Real Estate Client Referrals into Recurring Business
- 8 raisons d’adopter la visite virtuelle dans votre stratégie marketing
- 11 Reasons Why Agents Can’t Ignore Virtual Walkthrough Marketing Strategy
- Les visites immobilières décollent avec la caméra 3D
- Top Takeaways from U.S. Migration and Housing Analysis