Matterport has raised $30 million in growth funding from Qualcomm and Singapore’s GIC to expand its virtual reality and augmented reality content creation platform. Mountain View, Calif.-based Matterport makes a $4,500 Pro Camera that can capture an environment in 360 degrees. It also makes the cloud software to stitch the content into a virtual reality or augmented reality experience. The target market has been realtors looking to show off homes for sale in 3D.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- What's the difference between 360 and 3D 'digital twin' property tours?
- La visite virtuelle décolle avec French Bee
- Tips for any business taking full advantage of the digital twin toolbox
- Mattertags, mesures, snapshot, les modèles 3D qui font la différence
- L’importance de la capture 3D dans l’assurance et la restauration après des sinistres