Matterport has raised $30 million in growth funding from Qualcomm and Singapore’s GIC to expand its virtual reality and augmented reality content creation platform. Mountain View, Calif.-based Matterport makes a $4,500 Pro Camera that can capture an environment in 360 degrees. It also makes the cloud software to stitch the content into a virtual reality or augmented reality experience. The target market has been realtors looking to show off homes for sale in 3D.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest