Matterport has raised $30 million in growth funding from Qualcomm and Singapore’s GIC to expand its virtual reality and augmented reality content creation platform. Mountain View, Calif.-based Matterport makes a $4,500 Pro Camera that can capture an environment in 360 degrees. It also makes the cloud software to stitch the content into a virtual reality or augmented reality experience. The target market has been realtors looking to show off homes for sale in 3D.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology