San Fran-based 3D visualization company Matterport, with help fromCapture It 3D, decided to use the Super Bowl and its own technology to raise awareness of a side of The City that broadcast cameras probably won't capture this weekend. Yesterday, Matterport and Bill Robinson, owner of Capture It 3D, visited the homeless tents that line the 13th Street corridor between Van Ness and Bryant. Since the start of the Super Bowl, a tent city has sprung up under the 101 Highway.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers