Briggs Johnson, a photographer and real estate agent at Coldwell Banker, is the first person in Boston to use the Matterport 3D camera system to sell homes. “I want to be the first and the only, just get it in the door and offer it before anybody else,” Johnson said.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How the client experience is guiding real estate innovation
- Realities in Real Estate Series: How one real estate agency is increasing engagements with immersive listings
- Faites du monde de la photographie un monde en 3D
- Comment dépasser les attentes de vos clients ?
- La visite virtuelle pour faire la différence