David Troyer, a Los Altos, California-based real estate agent who creates Matterport models for his listings, said he’ll use Mattertags to call attention to specific finishes, such as limestone flooring and quartz countertops, along with hidden features, including storage areas, dumbwaiters and media closets. He said he’ll also use the feature “to tell a story about how one might live in the home.”
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers