Qualcomm is investing deeper into virtual reality, leading a $30 million funding round for 3D image capture and software startup Matterport. Mountain View-based Matterport makes technology that allows for digital reconstruction of real places for viewing online or on virtual reality devices.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers