Previously, agents typically could only distribute Matterport tours by sending links to interested buyers, or in some cases, embedding the visualizations on their company’s website. But by pushing the tours to realtor.com’s audience, the integration boosts the exposure of Matterport tours to prospective buyers, bolstering the case for investing in the technology.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers