The advent of the Internet has proven a boon to homebuyers who want to browse housing inventory from the comfort of their couch. Real estate agents can upload a smattering of still images to help give people a sense of what a house is like, before they set foot through the door. But even the best pictures can’t convey the full feeling of walking through a house.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology