Redfin, the customer-first real estate brokerage, today announced Redfin 3D Walkthrough™, a new feature that lets homebuyers tour Redfin-listed homes for sale online by viewing a high-resolution view from any angle inside the home. This immersive experience, powered by 3D technology from Matterport, helps homebuyers better decide which homes to tour in person and is available on www.redfin.com today for Redfin-listed homes in Seattle, including this one. This feature will be expanded to other Redfin agent listings across the country in the coming months.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers