A penthouse in San Francisco’s Telegraph Hill neighborhood is on the market for $7.3 million and now you can take a virtual reality or 3D tour of the property without bothering to attend an open house. Created by Sunnyvale-based tech company Matterport, the technology allows you to travel through the virtual reality or 3D models of homes currently on the market.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology