A penthouse in San Francisco’s Telegraph Hill neighborhood is on the market for $7.3 million and now you can take a virtual reality or 3D tour of the property without bothering to attend an open house. Created by Sunnyvale-based tech company Matterport, the technology allows you to travel through the virtual reality or 3D models of homes currently on the market.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Tips for Turning Real Estate Client Referrals into Recurring Business
- 8 raisons d’adopter la visite virtuelle dans votre stratégie marketing
- 11 Reasons Why Agents Can’t Ignore Virtual Walkthrough Marketing Strategy
- Les visites immobilières décollent avec la caméra 3D
- Top Takeaways from U.S. Migration and Housing Analysis