A penthouse in San Francisco’s Telegraph Hill neighborhood is on the market for $7.3 million and now you can take a virtual reality or 3D tour of the property without bothering to attend an open house. Created by Sunnyvale-based tech company Matterport, the technology allows you to travel through the virtual reality or 3D models of homes currently on the market.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How the client experience is guiding real estate innovation
- Realities in Real Estate Series: How one real estate agency is increasing engagements with immersive listings
- Faites du monde de la photographie un monde en 3D
- Comment dépasser les attentes de vos clients ?
- La visite virtuelle pour faire la différence