A penthouse in San Francisco’s Telegraph Hill neighborhood is on the market for $7.3 million and now you can take a virtual reality or 3D tour of the property without bothering to attend an open house. Created by Sunnyvale-based tech company Matterport, the technology allows you to travel through the virtual reality or 3D models of homes currently on the market.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest