Vacation rentals management company Vacasa has been spending its recent round of financing. The latest announcement is it has partnered with Matterport to 3D-photograph all of Vacasa’s 3,500 rental homes by this summer. Matterport makes a camera that uses additional sensors to gauge the depth of a room.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers