Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has been investing the money. The latest example is a deal with California-based Matterport for immersive technology within Vacasa property listings. Using the Matterport technology, Vacasa is introducing 360-degree views of all of its properties. This preview ability looks to give vacation renters an accurate showing of what a property looks like and the accommodations.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How to Get the Competitive Edge in Commercial Real Estate
- 2017 Halloween Contest Winners Announced
- Engage Home Buyers and Sellers with 3D Floor Plan Views
- The Incredible Benefits of 3D Scanning a Damaged Home, by Eric Overton, Matterport Service Partner
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home