Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has been investing the money. The latest example is a deal with California-based Matterport for immersive technology within Vacasa property listings. Using the Matterport technology, Vacasa is introducing 360-degree views of all of its properties. This preview ability looks to give vacation renters an accurate showing of what a property looks like and the accommodations.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Tips for Turning Real Estate Client Referrals into Recurring Business
- 8 raisons d’adopter la visite virtuelle dans votre stratégie marketing
- 11 Reasons Why Agents Can’t Ignore Virtual Walkthrough Marketing Strategy
- Les visites immobilières décollent avec la caméra 3D
- Top Takeaways from U.S. Migration and Housing Analysis