Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has been investing the money. The latest example is a deal with California-based Matterport for immersive technology within Vacasa property listings. Using the Matterport technology, Vacasa is introducing 360-degree views of all of its properties. This preview ability looks to give vacation renters an accurate showing of what a property looks like and the accommodations.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest