Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has been investing the money. The latest example is a deal with California-based Matterport for immersive technology within Vacasa property listings. Using the Matterport technology, Vacasa is introducing 360-degree views of all of its properties. This preview ability looks to give vacation renters an accurate showing of what a property looks like and the accommodations.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How the client experience is guiding real estate innovation
- Realities in Real Estate Series: How one real estate agency is increasing engagements with immersive listings
- Faites du monde de la photographie un monde en 3D
- Comment dépasser les attentes de vos clients ?
- La visite virtuelle pour faire la différence