Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has been investing the money. The latest example is a deal with California-based Matterport for immersive technology within Vacasa property listings. Using the Matterport technology, Vacasa is introducing 360-degree views of all of its properties. This preview ability looks to give vacation renters an accurate showing of what a property looks like and the accommodations.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology