Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has been investing the money. The latest example is a deal with California-based Matterport for immersive technology within Vacasa property listings. Using the Matterport technology, Vacasa is introducing 360-degree views of all of its properties. This preview ability looks to give vacation renters an accurate showing of what a property looks like and the accommodations.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- What's the difference between 360 and 3D 'digital twin' property tours?
- La visite virtuelle décolle avec French Bee
- Tips for any business taking full advantage of the digital twin toolbox
- Mattertags, mesures, snapshot, les modèles 3D qui font la différence
- L’importance de la capture 3D dans l’assurance et la restauration après des sinistres