Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has wasted no time in investing that money. For example, it’s just inked a deal with California-based Matterport to use immersive technology within all of its property listings. - See more at: http://realtybiznews.com/vacasa-teams-up-with-matterport-to-generate-360-degree-views-of-its-properties/98732993/#sthash.TolefWQa.dpuf
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Visite virtuelle : mettre en valeur les installations collectives des programmes immobiliers
- Are you marketing apartments? Capture communal facilities with a virtual tour
- Stéphane Plaza Immobilier utilise Matterport, regardez ce qu'ils pensent de nous !
- Exploring the natural partnership between property auctions & virtual tours
- How 3D tech is ensuring accuracy and transparency in the transaction