Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has wasted no time in investing that money. For example, it’s just inked a deal with California-based Matterport to use immersive technology within all of its property listings. - See more at: http://realtybiznews.com/vacasa-teams-up-with-matterport-to-generate-360-degree-views-of-its-properties/98732993/#sthash.TolefWQa.dpuf
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How to Get the Competitive Edge in Commercial Real Estate
- 2017 Halloween Contest Winners Announced
- Engage Home Buyers and Sellers with 3D Floor Plan Views
- The Incredible Benefits of 3D Scanning a Damaged Home, by Eric Overton, Matterport Service Partner
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home