Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has wasted no time in investing that money. For example, it’s just inked a deal with California-based Matterport to use immersive technology within all of its property listings. - See more at: http://realtybiznews.com/vacasa-teams-up-with-matterport-to-generate-360-degree-views-of-its-properties/98732993/#sthash.TolefWQa.dpuf
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest