Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has wasted no time in investing that money. For example, it’s just inked a deal with California-based Matterport to use immersive technology within all of its property listings. - See more at: http://realtybiznews.com/vacasa-teams-up-with-matterport-to-generate-360-degree-views-of-its-properties/98732993/#sthash.TolefWQa.dpuf
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Announcing the Matterport3D Research Dataset
- The Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey: A 3D virtual peek inside a home after the storm
- Behind the Scenes with Damien Leostic, VP of Product
- Guest Post: How Entrepreneurs Made $240,000 In Just One Year By Offering Matterport Services in Sweden
- All Generations Welcome: Capturing the Museum of Flight with Matterport