Since raising $35 million last month, fast-growing Vacasa has wasted no time in investing that money. For example, it’s just inked a deal with California-based Matterport to use immersive technology within all of its property listings. - See more at: http://realtybiznews.com/vacasa-teams-up-with-matterport-to-generate-360-degree-views-of-its-properties/98732993/#sthash.TolefWQa.dpuf
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology