New York-based technology innovation magazine Fast Company puts real estate second on the list of industries being transformed by virtual reality technology... The Matterport camera is at the heart of that transformation. In less and an hour it can scan a house in 3D and using an iPad to upload, converts the scans into a virtual reality experience. Viewing with special binoculars (like a “gamer”) makes the experience of a home walk-through as fun and real as possible.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers
- Broker Marketing Series: How to recruit and retain top agents
- Coming Soon -- Changes to make it easier to manage a Space
- Check out the winners of Matterport’s Best True3D™ Dollhouse Contest