New York-based technology innovation magazine Fast Company puts real estate second on the list of industries being transformed by virtual reality technology... The Matterport camera is at the heart of that transformation. In less and an hour it can scan a house in 3D and using an iPad to upload, converts the scans into a virtual reality experience. Viewing with special binoculars (like a “gamer”) makes the experience of a home walk-through as fun and real as possible.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How to Get the Competitive Edge in Commercial Real Estate
- 2017 Halloween Contest Winners Announced
- Engage Home Buyers and Sellers with 3D Floor Plan Views
- The Incredible Benefits of 3D Scanning a Damaged Home, by Eric Overton, Matterport Service Partner
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home