New York-based technology innovation magazine Fast Company puts real estate second on the list of industries being transformed by virtual reality technology... The Matterport camera is at the heart of that transformation. In less and an hour it can scan a house in 3D and using an iPad to upload, converts the scans into a virtual reality experience. Viewing with special binoculars (like a “gamer”) makes the experience of a home walk-through as fun and real as possible.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Tips for Turning Real Estate Client Referrals into Recurring Business
- 8 raisons d’adopter la visite virtuelle dans votre stratégie marketing
- 11 Reasons Why Agents Can’t Ignore Virtual Walkthrough Marketing Strategy
- Les visites immobilières décollent avec la caméra 3D
- Top Takeaways from U.S. Migration and Housing Analysis