New York-based technology innovation magazine Fast Company puts real estate second on the list of industries being transformed by virtual reality technology... The Matterport camera is at the heart of that transformation. In less and an hour it can scan a house in 3D and using an iPad to upload, converts the scans into a virtual reality experience. Viewing with special binoculars (like a “gamer”) makes the experience of a home walk-through as fun and real as possible.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Announcing the Matterport3D Research Dataset
- The Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey: A 3D virtual peek inside a home after the storm
- Behind the Scenes with Damien Leostic, VP of Product
- Guest Post: How Entrepreneurs Made $240,000 In Just One Year By Offering Matterport Services in Sweden
- All Generations Welcome: Capturing the Museum of Flight with Matterport