New York-based technology innovation magazine Fast Company puts real estate second on the list of industries being transformed by virtual reality technology... The Matterport camera is at the heart of that transformation. In less and an hour it can scan a house in 3D and using an iPad to upload, converts the scans into a virtual reality experience. Viewing with special binoculars (like a “gamer”) makes the experience of a home walk-through as fun and real as possible.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology