Three-dimensional interactive models of indoor spaces have traditionally been expensive and labor-intensive to create. But now anybody can buy a system that can make really neat digital renderings of a house, office or art gallery for $4,500, plus a monthly subscription. And it’s incredibly easy to use.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers