[Case Study] RE/MAX agent increases conversions on listing appointments to 95%
How RE/MAX agents increased their listing appointment conversions by 35% and reduced days on market by 56%
In October 2016, RE/MAX agents Gina and Tom Howarth of RE/MAX First Choice were looking for innovative ways to impress their seller leads during listing presentations and to sell homes faster.
At the time, they didn’t spend much on marketing -- just basic iPhone photography to post on MLSs and through their online networks. Furthermore, they would only pay to use professional photographers on 10% to 15% of their higher-end listings.
Now Gina and Tom use Matterport to impress seller leads, to win more listings, and to take their marketing to the next level. Download the case study to learn more.
RE/MAX agents win more listings and have fewer days on market
In this case study, you'll learn:
- Win over seller leads during the listing presentation — Sellers needed to be confident that the agents selling their home had the best and most effective marketing tactics.
- Reduce days on market / sell homes faster — Marketing information needed to be spread quickly, have a wide distribution, and targeted towards potential buyers so sellers could close out quickly and not kept waiting.
- Reduce spend on high-end real estate photography — Because the profit margin per listing was low compared to the value of hiring DSLR or similar highend photography, Gina & Tom needed to keep marketing costs low too.
- Higher listing appointment conversion — RE/MAX agents increased conversion from 60% to 95% within 5 months
- Reduced days on market (DOM) — RE/MAX agents reduced days on market by 56% in only 77 days
About RE/MAX First Choice
- Learn more about Gina and Tom — Gina and Tom Howarth joined RE/MAX First Choice in 2008. Between the two, they have over 19 years combined experience in the Rhode Island real estate market ... and more!
Download the Case Study Above
Almost finished... We need to confirm your email address.