Industry Hero - Facilities
Matterport is the most efficient, effective method to survey your existing buildings and report on the building layouts and conditions to manage maintenance and develop remodeling plans. Learn about Facilities Management Solutions.
time needed to create building layouts without compromising the ongoing functionality of the property.
decrease cost of site surveying and as-built modelling
Facilities - Webinar
Accelerate Facility Management Efficiency
In our new eBook, we explore some common scenarios that are resolved using the visual context provided by Matterport digital twins, including new hire training, space planning, and standardization and safety inspections.
Revolutionize Your Facilities Management Approach
Watch our webinar with Stephen Kleva, managing director at Data Fleet, to learn how Matterport and Data Fleet customers access assets remotely, empowering quick and confident data-driven decision-making.
Improve facilities management & design
Matterport allows you to capture existing conditions easily and accurately before beginning the design phase.
- Replace time-consuming manual measurements with a 3D point cloud or OBJ files that can be imported directly into your BIM software.
- Design modifications and upgrades into your 3D render to see how things will work before beginning construction.
- Capture dimensional data to document structure, above ground utilities, and equipment.
- Eliminate hand-drawn sketches and reduce the time it takes to deliver floor plans.
- Improve collaboration between distant teams with a digital twin accessible from anywhere in the world.
Use your Matterport 3D model to measure between objects and see a flawless arrangement of the property.
- Save time and money by eliminating equipment clashes and change orders due to inaccurate site plans.
- Scan spaces and import into CAD/BIM software.
- Perform retrofits and remodels for specific sections of your building.
Create a visual record of the assets you have on hand. Use Mattertags to label equipment with digital tags to document repairs, maintenance, and training information.
- Easily share with your maintenance personnel.
- Eliminate hundreds of documents needed to locate and keep track of maintenance data.
- Find all relevant information to where specific machinery is located without having to depend on other personnel.
Share a 3D walkthrough of your facilities with new or visiting employees so they can quickly understand your space.
- Allow new employees to learn the logistics of an office or facility quickly and easily.
- Educate new employees on complex facilities — especially in hard to reach or potentially dangerous areas.
Increase situational awareness for employees and first responders in case of an emergency.
- Use Matterport to create complete schematic floor plans, plan emergency routes, and response strategies.
- Train employees and provide superior visibility to first responders in the case of emergency.
A powerful suite of features.
Transform how you market and manage your properties with Matterport’s digital twin platform.
Improve viewer engagement by crafting a story about your space.
Collaborate, plan and share more easily with your team, vendors or customers.
Select add-ons designed for for industry professionals.
Access enterprise grade security and advanced admin features for teams of all sizes.
How to get started with 3D building scanning and mapping
Getting started with Matterport is quick and easy. Watch this video to learn how 3D building documentation can help facilities management professionals collaborate right from building design stage. If you already have a 360 camera, you can get started for FREE. Sign up for a free account below and start scanning today!
Capture Services is ready to transform your property into a detailed digital twin, so you can access, manage, and promote your space any time, from anywhere.
- 24-48 hour turnaround
- Perfect for both small and large spaces
- Affordable pricing across 700+ cities around the world