The New York Times Real Estate section published a feature story today on Halstead’s latest venture into virtual reality technology. Aptly called the “new dimension in home buying,” the technology is composed of virtual renderings that allow users to “walk” into a home by wearing VR Glasses like Oculus Rift or Samsung Gear headset.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- How to Get the Competitive Edge in Commercial Real Estate
- 2017 Halloween Contest Winners Announced
- Engage Home Buyers and Sellers with 3D Floor Plan Views
- The Incredible Benefits of 3D Scanning a Damaged Home, by Eric Overton, Matterport Service Partner
- Choosing the Best Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Home