The New York Times Real Estate section published a feature story today on Halstead’s latest venture into virtual reality technology. Aptly called the “new dimension in home buying,” the technology is composed of virtual renderings that allow users to “walk” into a home by wearing VR Glasses like Oculus Rift or Samsung Gear headset.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers