The New York Times Real Estate section published a feature story today on Halstead’s latest venture into virtual reality technology. Aptly called the “new dimension in home buying,” the technology is composed of virtual renderings that allow users to “walk” into a home by wearing VR Glasses like Oculus Rift or Samsung Gear headset.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- The Aftermath of Hurricane Harvey: A 3D virtual peek inside a home after the storm
- Behind the Scenes with Damien Leostic, VP of Product
- Guest Post: How Entrepreneurs Made $240,000 In Just One Year By Offering Matterport Services in Sweden
- All Generations Welcome: Capturing the Museum of Flight with Matterport
- Guest Post: How we generated 65% more business with Matterport