After the destruction wreaked on archaeological sites by Islamic State group, the collections at the Iraq’s National Museum in Baghdad have become even more important. It’s now one of the places you can find relics from ancient cities that fell into the extremists’ hands.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers