Well, I'm not sure I'll never do another Sunday Open House, after all some sellers are old school and really expect it, but I am certain I will use 3D Virtual Tours on every listing going forward! I love the way you can move from room to room as you wish, and you get the true idea of space if the home is furnished. It's 24/7. It can save you from a lot of unproductive showings and wasting your time.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers