Matterport, a company that specializes in developing 3D models of rooms using software and a special 3D camera, is about to add a bit of reality to virtual reality. The company was one of the first developers to work with Google Inc on Project Tango. Now Matterport has announced that it has raised $30 million in a Series C funding round.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers