We’re excited to be partnering with 3D visualization company Matterport to bring visitors digitally inside unique New York City locations over the next few months. We’ll also be adding to the company’s current batch of 3D scans in the city, which include places like the Edison Ballroom and Nicola Tesla’s hotel room at The New Yorker Hotel both made by Real Virtual Zone.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Architects are increasing efficiency with easy, affordable reality capture
- Matterport expands its ecosystem with launch of SDK
- Offer Clients A Smoother, More Intuitive Experience with Showcase 3.0
- Introducing Floor Plan Navigation to Matterport VR Spaces
- The National Gallery embrace Matterport 3D virtual tour technology