We’re excited to be partnering with 3D visualization company Matterport to bring visitors digitally inside unique New York City locations over the next few months. We’ll also be adding to the company’s current batch of 3D scans in the city, which include places like the Edison Ballroom and Nicola Tesla’s hotel room at The New Yorker Hotel both made by Real Virtual Zone.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers