3D modeling company Matterport secures $30 million in funding to advance its VR initiative. Home buying and vacation planning could be a lot different in the not-too-distant future thanks to virtual reality. And Qualcomm Ventures is betting that Matterport will lead the charge.
Be the first to see interesting Spaces, new posts, and special offers.
- Leica BLK360 Integration Opens Up More Opportunity to Capture the World in 3D
- Matterport Disrupts Insurance Claims & Restoration with Artificial Intelligence Powered Reality Capture
- Matterport Launches Instant Galleries
- Broker Marketing Series: 3D Virtual Tours vs Open Houses
- Broker Marketing Series: 5 Tips to Market Your Brokerage to Home Sellers