Ethics & Compliance Hotline
Matterport has partnered with Lighthouse Services to provide an anonymous ethics and compliance hotline for all employees, contractors, and customers. The purpose of the service is to ensure that anyone wishing to submit a report anonymously can do so without the fear of retribution.
Employees are encouraged to use the hotline service in cases where their anonymity is desired. Please follow the company standard practices for all reports or issues not requiring anonymity.
Why File a Report
Reports may cover, but are not limited to, the following topics:
- Ethical violations
- Unsafe Working Conditions
- Quality of Service
- Sexual Harassment
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Conflict of Interest
- Theft and Embezzlement
- Violation of the Law
- Falsification of Contract, Reports, or Records
- Wrongful Discharge
- Internal Controls
- Vandalism and Sabotage
- Conduct Violations
- Bribery and Kickbacks
- Improper Conduct
- Violation of Company Policy
- Misuse of Company Property
How to File a Report
Lighthouse Services' toll free number and other methods of reporting are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Website: www.lighthouse-services.com/matterport
- Toll-Free Telephone:
- English-speaking USA and Canada: 833-961-3645
- Spanish-speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- French-speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- Spanish-speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
- All other countries: 800-603-2869 (must dial country access code first: click here for access codes and dialing instructions)
- Email: email@example.com (must include company name with report)
- Fax: (215) 689-3885 (must include company name with report)
- App: Keyword: Matterport
This app can be downloaded to your phone and will enable you to submit new anonymous reports and follow up on anonymous reports related to an issue at your company or organization. In order to use the app:
- First, download it to your phone and install it.
- If you are not currently reading this on your phone, use your phone to go to the Apple App Store (https://www.apple.com/ios/app-store) or the Google Play store (https://play.google.com/store) and search for “Anonymous Reporting”.
Making a New Report
When you open the app, it will present you with a field containing the words “Enter Keyword”. The keyword is Matterport. Once you enter it, click “Save”. This will save that keyword in “Your Keywords”.
Click the keyword to submit your report. After submitting a report, you will be provided with a case number. You can store this case number in the app by copying the case number provided, clicking on the edit icon for the keyword and pasting it into the 'Enter Case Number' field. If you provided a PIN during report submission, check the 'This case number has a PIN' checkbox. There is no field to save your PIN; you will still need to remember it. Select 'Save' to store the case number.
Following Up on a Previous Report
To follow up on a specific report, select the case number below the keyword on the dashboard page.
If a PIN was required during report submission, the Case Management System portal page will be displayed with the case number pre-populated. You'll need to enter the report's PIN to access the report through the portal.
If a PIN was not required during report submission, your company's or organization's anonymous web reporting page will be displayed. On that page, click the submit button labeled "Don't have a PIN" under the 'Already Made a Report Selection'. This will take you to your organization’s web reporting page. Scroll down and click “Don’t have a PIN“ under “Already Made a Report?”
To manage keywords, select the gear icon in the lower right of the dashboard page. The Manage Keywords page will allow you to enter additional keywords or delete existing keywords. Note, when a keyword is deleted all associated case numbers will be deleted on the app only. This does not delete the reports themselves.